So I Played With My Rapidbike2 Tonight And...

Voided76

Hilarity ensued.

I was doing 4 degrees of ignition advance that tapered off by about 8500 or so to flat, all the way to 10grand, to several degrees ignition retard by 12.75; the new limiter.

What I changed, was a push to +5 degrees from 3750 to 6500, and the full +4 degrees of timing all the way to 9500 rpms, tapered to a quick zero up at 10500, tapered to -3 degrees ignition @ 12.75. Also added about 2% more fuel @ WOT from 6.5k to 10, for good measure if the ignition advance was going to do what I thought it was going to do.

What ACTUALLY changed was, it now runs like a rabid animal! 1st gear is now airbourne gear. 2nd gear floats the front wheel @ about a foot off the ground (!!) til 10500.

I kept my ears peeled for any rattling, any weird pops, knocks or strange vibes, through 10-20 2nd and 3rd gear pulls. no spark knock detected (!!)

MIND YOU, THIS IS ON A STRICT 93 (98 euro) Diet. I haven't, and will not, subject my bike to 87 on this tune.

CurrentIgnition_zps116cbef6.jpg

• Like 1