Fuel And Exhaust Upgrades -- 2007

Guest tchidester

Guest tchidester

Just completed upgrade to K&N Air Filter, PowerCommander V, and Two Brother's Racing Black Series Exhaust.

Overall, I'm really happy with it. Acceleration is now very linear and all of the flat spots have been removed. May have traded some low end for top end punch, but that may just be a perception. The torque curve appears very linear.

The pipe came with the P1 Powertip. It's loud, maybe arrest me loud. So I ordered and installed a P1X tip and it retains the tone, but is reasonably quiet.

Only issue I've encountered is that I can't find a PowerCommander map specifically for a 2006+ with Two Brothers Exhaust. I'm using DynoJet's map for a Leo Vince pipe. If anyone has a more specific map, please post!

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any single pipe exhausts out there? Looking at how the left muffler is fed, it just seems very restrictive considering the exhaust basically has to do a u-turn. Just curious.

I thought it would be cool to make mine a single exhaust, open up the right side a bit, and convert the left muffler into storage. Keep the symmetric look.

EDIT: Of course I find this as soon as I ask. http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Product/two-brothers-racing-c-4-the-stash-dual-slip-on-exhuast/215-005-C4.aspx?gclid=CjwKEAjwsdafBRC2rYuDuYXk2TESJACsUN_uOnf2eTbB4N7O6NsMRlzw5VbL7pwqX6BFJPkO-AaxPhoCHc3w_wcB&gclid=CjwKEAjwsdafBRC2rYuDuYXk2TESJACsUN_uOnf2eTbB4N7O6NsMRlzw5VbL7pwqX6BFJPkO-AaxPhoCHc3w_wcB&jadid=6186612360&jap=1o5&jkId=gpt:pt_198576&js=1&jsid=36240&jt=1&jr=http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Product/two-brothers-racing-c-4-the-stash-dual-slip-on-exhuast/215-005-C4.aspx&gclid=CjwKEAjwsdafBRC2rYuDuYXk2TESJACsUN_uOnf2eTbB4N7O6NsMRlzw5VbL7pwqX6BFJPkO-AaxPhoCHc3w_wcB

Archived