Fairings Issue

Guest Mythos

Guest Mythos

Hi all,

I just joined this forum for a information that i need, so if anybody can help me i will be gratefull...

I live in Aberdee, UK and ysterday i just crashed my 1200 VFR DCT becouse of a oil slick in a rainy day, and i did not observe it in time...

The problem is that now i need all the fairings from the right side and my question is if i can buy fairings from model 2012 and 2013? My bike is 2010 model so i need to know if there are differences between these years?

Thank you all for the help

• Member Contributer

Welcome aboard! I hope "just" was used in the timing sense and not in the exclusive sense...Stick around Mythos there's lots to read and learn here.

Cheers!

Welcome to VFRD first off and sorry about the drop.

Pretty sure the only difference is color.

BR

Thank you Baileyrock for your fast response. i already ordered from ebay a full set of fairings at around 600 euros, transport included from Germany. damn scotish weather...

Welcome aboard! I hope "just" was used in the timing sense and not in the exclusive sense...Stick around Mythos there's lots to read and learn here.

Cheers!

After the crash i searched for infos regarding VFR, so that`s how i run into this site. Every bad thing has something good in it, right? anyway ill stay connected here, there are a lot of great ideas...

• Member Contributer

Cheers!

After the crash i searched for infos regarding VFR, so that`s how i run into this site. Every bad thing has something good in it, right? anyway ill stay connected here, there are a lot of great ideas...

:cheerleader:

Archived