New York Safety Track

I was supposed to, I bought a membership and 2 days through the Groupon deal that was available a while ago.

I'm no longer able to fit this into my year, so I'm hoping to sell my package deal to someone else... I paid 230... sell for 200??

Would love to go, been wanting to check out NYST for some time now.

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Outstanding track! Great people, great instructors, great surface, great course, great setting, great paddock areas, great facilities, great workers. Cannot say enough about this asset we have in our area. Please support them so they stay around, we all ride better and have a place to rip.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

What happens when it rains after the first session and mostly everyone leaves the track? You get the track to yourself and unlimited laps till the end of the day!!!!! The rain ended after lunch and the track was soaking wet, soooo time to work on your lines and being smooth in the corners, a wet track forces you to be smooth. About 12 guys or so stayed to get the most out of the day. Many had rain tires swapped over but Tyson and I rode what we brung. The track just kept getting dryer and dryer and our lap times a little better every time. I had to take some time off the track just because of fatigue. What a way to spend the day!!! Your own private track. Thanks again to all the guys at the NYST!!!!

Archived