6Th Gen Oem Topcase. Givi Monokey?

motormike

• Member Contributer

Does anyone know if the 6th Gen OEM trunk fits a Givi Monokey rack? I assume it does. I called Honda and they didn't know.

I have both a 5th Gen and 6th Gen VFR. I'd like to use one topcase between them if possible. My 5th Gen has the Givi Monokey rack system. I'd purchase the 6th Gen OEM trunk mounting bracket if it holds a Givi Monokey top case. I also have a 6th Gen KK Solo Rack to work into the equation.

For a top case, I'm looking at Givi V46 or 6th Gen Honda OEM. I have Givi E360 side bags for my 5th Gen. I like a top case and would rather not purchase two of them.

I can only access VFRD by my phone so I apologize if this has been asked before.

Thanks, Mike.

Ps. I believe top cases do NOT contribute to wheelies or tip overs in a cross wind.

Hey Motormike...wouldnt think they would be compatible. Just installed the monokey (not monolock) rack $100 and the monokey V46 $250 . The two take a different mounting plate.

Today will be the first day in 4 years not wearing a freekin back pack....good luck

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

Ps. I believe top cases do NOT contribute to wheelies or tip overs in a cross wind.

Put a couple of twelve-packs in the top case and wheelies will certainly be easier. And I know how much MotorMike likes to wheelie. :goofy:

Archived