Chain Adjuster Tool

Audigier

Hello, I need to build my own tool since the dealer down here knmexico wants big cash for it and there are no sources for an used part, I'd like to make my own as it does not seems to be real hard and I'm leaving on a trip and would be nice to carry it, I've seen pics and seems to be extremely

Easy I just need some measurements . Can someone post a picture of the tool with a ruler next to it so I can make it as close as possible to the original tool? Thanks.

JUst use a flat end punch, on the detents of the cam, the actual tool is a large half moon shape, and unless you have access to tooling machines would not be simple imo.

altleast, If I didnt have the tool, a flat end punch would work as well.

I know there have been several options, but since it hasn't/won't take much effort on my part, I've traced the tool onto graph paper. I'll scan it in at work, and upload it late tomorrow when I get home.

Also, the squares on the paper aren't something nice like 1/4 inch, they are 3/16 inch, so I'll measure between a couple points and mark them.

Alright, a workout became dinner out at a restauraunt with attractive and friendly waitresses, which lead to a detour to a club on the way home. :goofy:

Which turned into a "Huh? Last call? Turning white lights on? Telling us we have to leave? Is it 2 am already? Crap! I gotta get up at 6! Double-nuts it was pouring all night!"

Only took two monsters to keep me awake at work though. :unsure: Also gotta go help somone with their bike, so I'll figure out how to post a PDF when I get around to it, since you are on a trip.

Archived