Vf750F Wikipedia Page!

nedhills

Hey Guys,

So for school I had to do a research essay on the topic of our choice. So I decided to make a wikipedia page for the Honda Interceptor VF750F for my assignment because for some reason there is none. Here's the link to the page feel free to edit it or add pictures : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Interceptor_VF750F.

• Member Contributer

Well done!! Were there any production differences between Europe,US and Asia? Just wondering, I always find that information interesting. Thanks

Personally, I think this is great! However, be prepared for criticisms by Type-A Wikipedians that every single assertion must be documented by a note to an authoritative source. But, for the record, I think this is cool - as I own a slightly modified VF750F myself! As do you!

Personally, I think this is great! However, be prepared for criticisms by Type-A Wikipedians that every single assertion must be documented by a note to an authoritative source. But, for the record, I think this is cool - as I own a slightly modified VF750F myself! As do you!

Thanks, and it has already been through the editing process which took a month before it became official. Also I got 94% for my final grade so i'm pretty happy with it.

Well done!! Were there any production differences between Europe,US and Asia? Just wondering, I always find that information interesting. Thanks

I did a lot of research on this but I couldn't find much info. I'm pretty sure that europe got a red and black paint job, I'm sure someone on VFRD knows about this stuff.

Nedhills this is impressive! The bike in the Wikipedia image the bike has a black horn looking thing mounted between the crabs. Anyone know what this is?

That bike is actually my bike. for copyright issues I had to use my own images. they are car horns from a ford f-350. I bought them from a junkyard for $10 and they are much, much, much louder than the stock ones, and they have saved my life a few times from stupids cages and semi's.

Archived