Anyone Want To Donate Their Leo Vince Baffles

2wheeljay

• Member Contributer

I just put a used set of Leo Vince SBK ovals on my 03. They sound awsome but too loud to ride at work. Anyone not using their baffle inserts willing to donate or sell?

Thanks in advance.

Are your LV pipes the newer version or the older version? The newer version have the tapered endcaps. I had a set (titanium) of the older version of LV's on my old 6th gen that I sold 3 years ago. Sold the pipes seperatly but the buyer didnt want the DB killers and I still have them. Its possible the db killers may even be the same on the old and new versions of the LV's. I checked out a vid on youtube and they look the same. But anyway, if you have the older version, or if you have the new version and the old db killers will work, just pay for shipping and they are yours. Let me know if you are interested.

For reference, here are what my pipes looked like when I had my 6th, except in Titanium. Maybe someone knows if the db killers work in both the new and old versions?

• Member Contributer

Thats awsome,thanks.

I have the newer verson i think,with conical endcaps. The difference may be cosmetic only and if the bore diameter is the same they probably work. Send me your info via messenger.

Archived