Honda Factory Bags

Guest antikoor

Guest antikoor

Hello all,

I'm writing from Brazil...

I have a 2011 VFR1200 in red color (loving the bike!), and I'm interested in getting the bags for those long rides. The problem is that around here, the only type of bags that I can find are the ones from givi, and I'm not too keen on that... Local Honda (for Brazil) does not offer the factory (oem) honda bags for sale. So I'm trying to get them from overseas...

Can you tell me where I could get them online?

Thanks,

A.

Accessories4bikes.com doesn't offer shipping outside USA.

They are very pricy. From time to time you see them (cheaper) second hand on ebay. Beware, for the topbox you need a special Honda Bracket. Think also about the keyset!

Compare prices and shipping rates.

The best way to find them: type in the part number on an internet search engine.

It's also possible they have different part numbers in the US/Canada than they have in Europe (and other parts of the world).

FYI: You can now get two sizes for the top box. The part numbers for the cases in Candy Prominence Red are:

31L: 08L71-MGE-D10ZB

45L: 08L72-MGE-D40ZB

For the 45L topcase (which is basicaly a CBF1000 topcase) you also need an extra carrier bracket: 08L73-MGE-D40

More info on http://www.honda-access.com

• Member Contributer

I just got a set from DavidSilverSpares in the UK and they come with everything you need and they even give you the parts and instructions to re-key them to your OEM key. They are not listed on their site but just shoot them and email and they will respond with all the info you need. 699GBP shipped to the US.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived