OEM Top case back rest

tc339

Hey guys, So I just picked up an OEM top case for my bike and would like to add the backrest to it but I am having trouble finding it online. Any ideas of where I can pick one up?

• Member Contributer

I just bought a Givi one with a V46 Tech box, but I don't think I'll use it as it pushes the pillion too far fwd. I think it was about $60 from

centralricambi@gmail.com

Luigi

Givi? Since they are the ones who make them anyway? Good luck.

C

The only problem with the Givi one, at least from what I have seen, is the backrests on their top cases like the V46 are pretty different than the OEM one. I dont want to buy one to find out it doesnt fit because the angle is off or something. Is there a way of finding out before I purchase one?

It's a Honda part that you can buy from a dealer.

http://www.hondacata...op-box-pad.html

You can probably find an online Honda catalogue from an American dealer.

I have it on my top case. To be honest, my pillion never leans back far enough to actually use it - it's unnaturally far back for their riding position.

• Member Contributer

To be honest, my pillion never leans back far enough to actually use it - it's unnaturally far back for their riding position.

I agree. It is of questionable cosmetic value. My wife never leans against it while we're riding. She may rest against it if we're stopped. If I were to do it again, I would consider leaving it off.

To be honest, my pillion never leans back far enough to actually use it - it's unnaturally far back for their riding position.

I agree. It is of questionable cosmetic value. My wife never leans against it while we're riding. She may rest against it if we're stopped. If I were to do it again, I would consider leaving it off.

Well that is pretty much all the info I need. Haha. I have yet to ride 2up with the top case yet. If I don't need it I won't get it. Thanks!

Archived