209 NC ride, 3 part vids

I don't know who the clown is depicted in these videos, but I did a similar run on NC 209 with our Thursday ride group after we enjoyed lunch in Hot Springs, NC during this years TexasMac. Fun road, lots of good stuff. :tour:

The first section is tighter stuff like this.

The second section had a few more sweepers w/ some tight stuff

I would like to know who this guy is as he's/she's got a similar noise that my bike has and maybe I can talk to them about it! :ph34r:

BR

• Member Contributer

Great vids. Don't think I have been on that road. Will have to make it part of my next Smokies trip.

Wish I could have made the TMAC this year but I could not get off work that weekend. Rats! :pissed:

That noise is the death rattle. You need to buy my 2003 that is in the classifieds. :tongue:

Nice ride, almost no wind noise good capture

Thx, I used a Contour ROAM HD vid camera, it was posted here on sale for $79.00 couldn't pass it up.

BR

Great vids. Don't think I have been on that road. Will have to make it part of my next Smokies trip.

Wish I could have made the TMAC this year but I could not get off work that weekend. Rats! :pissed:

That noise is the death rattle. You need to buy my 2003 that is in the classifieds. :tongue:

Fun road and getting there is pretty good also.

Death rattle huh. :ohmy:

Archived