VFR1200 V Stream windscreen

Guest fastrider

kinda cool how it replaces the whole nose piece. I wonder what they do for where the red oem fairing attaches to the top of the dash.

Looks good in the sport, but l could use the height of the touring model and lm not sure if that would look goofy. Tin, my guess is that the black plastic just goes down and covers the red fairing on the nose

Looks good in the sport, but l could use the height of the touring model and lm not sure if that would look goofy. Tin, my guess is that the black plastic just goes down and covers the red fairing on the nose

Good call. Didn't think of that.

Great point about the looks. For me, it's more about going from the red nose piece to black. Cool that it fades into the dark, but still has tint.

If you wanted to say red, then you can go with a Givi, or other aftermarket for that.

Tough call, because they both look good.

• 1 month later...

Anyone buy one of these yet? Man l'd love to hear someones opinion on these... Especially the taller model. Im sure it would work great but l worry it might just look goofy. Maybe the extra wind protection of the shorter model would be enough?

I really came close to pulling the trigger on this screen. The price point is too high, imho.

I can go with the high quality z-gravity for nearly half the cost. I still haven't made any changes to the OEM, but it is on my list of things to modify.

Like you, I'd like to see more photos of this screen on a V12. Nothing on Google search, except for the manufacturers stock photo.

• Member Contributer

Can not speak to the V Stream on a 1200 but after years and multiple shields on my 1800 (tsk Wing :tour: ) I puchased a V Stream. I stopped looking at screens!

Unique shape performs as advertized for me but I think screens are like seats ......it depends.

2616933300099738507S600x600Q85.jpg

Well, I went with the Puig screen, in dark smoke. While I really liked the look of the v-stream, the Puig looks great; quite similar, in fact. The price was right, at $73.70 US shipped. In dark smoke, along with keeping the red nose piece, it highlights, and even enhances, the red/black color scheme I love on this bike.

Next for me is the seat cowl...

Archived