Saddlemen TS1450R Tail Bag, Perfect fit on a 4th Gen

Guest peimei

Guest peimei

No straps or anything needed, just the 4 d-rings that are attached to the bag from the factory. Add 2 fender washers to the front frakenstein bolts and its permanent.

saddlementail1.jpg

saddlementail2.jpg

saddlementail3.jpg

saddlementail4.jpg

• Member Contributer

Make sure the front metal "D" rings do not rub the nice ped paint off. You may want to put something between the "D" ring and your paint. Other than that, it is a perfect fit, looks good.

Nice find. Looks almost made-to-order.

Is the top section expandable? .

If this bag was expandable at the top it would be the ultimate bag. Actually a few days ago i was going to suggest that to the company.

• Member Contributer

Make sure the front metal "D" rings do not rub the nice ped paint off. You may want to put something between the "D" ring and your paint. Other than that, it is a perfect fit, looks good.

I like the looks of that bag. Maybe some large rubber washers to keep the paint from getting scratched by the D rings?

i was worried at first about that but those front d-rings barely move inwards. the tunnel shape of the bag keeps them away.

250 miles so far and no problems. love it

peimei

Maybe some large rubber washers to keep the paint from getting scratched by the D rings?

thats a great idea for peice of mind, i believe i have some in the garage, will take another photo when done

Off topic, but what are the two electrical leads coming from the front of the seat for? Heated vest?

Yeah its the Firstgear heat troller plugs for my gloves and jacket liner, i got my first heated gear setup last winter and will never go back

• Member Contributer

That looks purdy and integrated, not as square as this....

:sad:

HPIM6088.jpg

That looks purdy and integrated, not as square as this....

:sad:

:smile: your setup has that tough adventurer look to it. Mine looks like it spends most of its time in the garage :laugh:

Archived