Accessory vendors?

Cam2

Aside from the dealers, the only place I'm finding to purchase hard bags and top trunk (Honda ones) is Accessories4bikes.

Is there another place I'm missing?

a cheap and reliable site is motorcyclegear.com also the more expensive site is motorcyclesuperstore.com. I bought a Joe rocket jacket, pants, super strength gloves, and HJC helmet for $250 on motorcycle gear. and its all brand new. they also sell luggage.

Didn't see anything on Ayers. Service Honda does have some stuff, just gotta know the part number. Looks like Accessories4bikes is cheaper still. It surprises me that there isn't alot out there still for this bike. I suppose the slow sales dictates that market.

a cheap and reliable site is motorcyclegear.com also the more expensive site is motorcyclesuperstore.com. I bought a Joe rocket jacket, pants, super strength gloves, and HJC helmet for $250 on motorcycle gear. and its all brand new. they also sell luggage.

Thanks! Know all about motorcyclegear.com, good place to shop. But I'm looking for the factory stuff.

Didn't see anything on Ayers. Service Honda does have some stuff, just gotta know the part number. Looks like Accessories4bikes is cheaper still. It surprises me that there isn't alot out there still for this bike. I suppose the slow sales dictates that market.

I guess you still need a part number for Ron Ayers too.

http://www.ronayers.com/Products/N/479

Found in another thread. Powersportsplus.com and use the code "meetsister". Got the trunk and mount, pad, and side cases for under $1700.

Found in another thread. Powersportsplus.com and use the code "meetsister". Got the trunk and mount, pad, and side cases for under $1700.

That's the best price I've seen on the accessories. Do you know how long the code will be good? I'm not quite ready to order yet.

Looks like the coupon code is close to a year old so not sure how long it's good for. The prices were still good without the coupon.

Cam2,

Thank you very much. I just ordered the saddle bags based on your recommendations. This is the best price I've seen within the last year. I have been searching for quite some time. Also, that coupon code does work. I got an additional $50.00 off the already discounted price.

Thanks again,

anbark22

Glad someone else could benefit as well! I can't take credit though. I found this information in the Bargain Finder section of this site. But thought I'd pass it along!

My stuff is set to ship tomorrow. We'll see if it all shows up as expected.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update and FYI if anyone is hesitant to buy from powersportsplus.com; my saddlebags and trunk arrived on Saturday. Good communication with the company via updates on order status and everything arrived as ordered.

After seeing the products in person, I see why these things are so expensive. May not be worth it to some, but I'd buy them again if needed. They are very nice and the mounts for the saddlebags are awesome. I love having no extra mounting brackets!

Just out of curiosity, does anybody have the factory hard bags with Laser pipes? Have been wanting them (OEM bags), but don't want to lose my lasers.

Just an update and FYI if anyone is hesitant to buy from powersportsplus.com; my saddlebags and trunk arrived on Saturday. Good communication with the company via updates on order status and everything arrived as ordered.

After seeing the products in person, I see why these things are so expensive. May not be worth it to some, but I'd buy them again if needed. They are very nice and the mounts for the saddlebags are awesome. I love having no extra mounting brackets!

Ditto to that. My saddle bags and windshield extension arrived just as promised from powersportsplus. Also, got a great deal, thanks to Cam2.

Powersportsplus.com have the best prices and customer service. I just ordered a rear hugger (OEM) for $92. Everywhere else this item costs between $112 and $129.

Archived