Aftermarket exhaust?

Guest VFRJEDI

Here is one more for the collection. Just installed yesterday so this weekend will be the trial run.

Well???? How was the trial run? :lurk:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is one more for the collection. Just installed yesterday so this weekend will be the trial run.

post-23356-0-83120600-1343339138.jpg

Oooh,...."Shotgun" style they used to call those!

Nicely fills up the space where the original can was and looks much better!

I sure wish the bike manufacturers will tire of the spacey and heavy looking new trapezoidal muffler designs on their bikes and go back to things that look more like this instead.

Beck 95 VFR

Well???? How was the trial run? :lurk:

They sound great to me, I put on about 150mi on Saturday mostly highway. They have a deep throaty sound which is much better then stock. I have to figure out a way to take a video and post it.

• 10 months later...

attachicon.gifIMG_0473.JPG

This looks pretty nice!

Can you use the stock hard bags with this set up?

Looks like you have the center stand, correct?

attachicon.gifIMG_0473.JPG

This looks pretty nice!

Can you use the stock hard bags with this set up?

Looks like you have the center stand, correct?

Thanks, no you can't since this is the high mount version. They do sell a low or standard mount that will accommodate the stock hard bags,and yes I have the center stand. Took about 30min to install. Company was in Germany though and a little bid of a hassle with shipping.

• Member Contributer

For anyone still looking. The only option that I found (and my preferred brand outside of Japanese Ti) that allows you to switch between hi/low mount is the Leo Vince Factory R. Comes with 2 carbon fiber attachment pieces that allow you to move the slip-on up/down to suit luggage.

• Member Contributer

For anyone still looking. The only option that I found (and my preferred brand outside of Japanese Ti) that allows you to switch between hi/low mount is the Leo Vince Factory R. Comes with 2 carbon fiber attachment pieces that allow you to move the slip-on up/down to suit luggage.

I take that back. Mivv has one that does the same thing and it looks damn nice!

Anyone have this exhaust made by Bodis.

Hi, i do like your aftermarket exhaust, did the link pipe come with it? have you taken the baffles out?

Regards Rasher

Anyone have this exhaust made by Bodis.

Hi, i do like your aftermarket exhaust, did the link pipe come with it? have you taken the baffles out?

Regards Rasher

Rasher, I love it. The pipe and the muffler come as one piece. No I left the baffles in, I did try it with them out just in the driveway though, the sound was a little deeper and louder. Still sounded good though, but I elected to leave them in place. If you do buy this slip-on, one thing I would do it trim some of the threads off the bolt where it connects to the rest of the exhaust system. The bolt they supplied with the kit was to long and was interfering with the frame while tightening.

Archived