25th RWB Graphics tweaks

Guest redrider2011

Guest redrider2011

As a stop-gap measure until I go to white wheels (someday), I added some Honda and HRC stickers to my dark rims (see image). I feel this helps fill the dark viod and gives the bike kind of a factory look. Don't know how it looks when bike is moving..cannot see down there while mounted and forget to ask riding buddies. In addition to the wheels I felt my side bags needed "something"......I decided the Anniversary badge would be nice (see image).post-23341-0-16659000-1316617270.jpgpost-23341-0-62367700-1316617288.jpgpost-23341-0-87356600-1316617300.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Kudos to you for playing around with it and doing your own thing. :fing02:

Personally I am staunchly anti-sticker and am a big fan of "the void." :goofy:

I took the "Interceptor" text off the rear bodywork, and if I ever got the hard cases, I would lose sleep over the fact that those emblems are actual medallions recessed into the plastic. But hey... diff'rent strokes! :beer:

• 3 months later...

@ RWB owners: I wanna join the RWB owner group - by repainting my 07 Candy Red to RWB.

Someone please tell me what type of the "25th Anniversary" decal on the gas tank is? That is a plastic like the decal at the rear-side-fairings or that is embed paint?

If that's plastic decal, where can I buy it?

Thank you.

3481351727_a80b43a100.jpg

f_295768489-1937125595.jpeg

@ RWB owners: I wanna join the RWB owner group - by repainting my 07 Candy Red to RWB.

Someone please tell me what type of the "25th Anniversary" decal on the gas tank is? That is a plastic like the decal at the rear-side-fairings or that is embed paint?

If that's plastic decal, where can I buy it?

Thank you.

Anyone knows, please....

Anyway, I just ordered 03pcs from here: http://www.powerspor...CFQUb6wod8mPHJA

Product Info Quantity Shipping Price Part# / Description O F B C Carrier / Tracking / Date Each Disc Total HP-17529-MCW-K40ZA 17529-MCW-K40ZA MARK (TYPE1) 3 0 0 0 Estimated Ship Date Updating $7.93 $23.79 Total Quantity 3 0 0 0 SubTotal $23.79 Shipping Fee $11.95 Grand Total $35.74

It seems the lowest offer among OEM part providers.

Thanks Canuck again.

• 1 month later...

ever think about just doing one of those chinese Ebay fairing swaps for about $500 delivered? I ended up getting a set for my CBR1000 since I've always wanted a Rothmans Honda fairing set. It was about as much as the cost of just painting it myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I put that order 13Feb2012 with shipping address is mine, in Vietnam.

They have some issues with their internal system and nothing was shipped. More than a month later, until 23Mar, I make a call to them and they start sort the thing out.

I have also ask them to change the shipping address is my friend's house in Bakersfield, CA.

They shipped the item on 23Mar and delivered at my friend 29Mar. (http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=136912115089686)

Too many mails at my friend's house then his mother there could not find the envelop.

Finally, on 13Apr, she found it and shipped it to my friend's pouch mail box in Bell Aire, Tx.

Then today, it's in my hand, physically! After long long time, I almost forget it...

Thanks god.

Hmm, you can consider that if you are living in US.

I have my VFR repainted (bike with saddle bags) cost $US285 only.

One of my US friend - he is a biker as well - looked at my bike after repainted and he wish he could bring his Hayabusa and CBR600 here to repaint. Painting is sharp as original and warranty for 05years.

ever think about just doing one of those chinese Ebay fairing swaps for about $500 delivered? I ended up getting a set for my CBR1000 since I've always wanted a Rothmans Honda fairing set. It was about as much as the cost of just painting it myself.

• 3 months later...

Archived