Jett Heated Vest

Guest NZTitanium

Guest NZTitanium

Anyone have any dealings with jett.us.com and their heated vests? I looked around and it seemed it was a good vest so I ordered one on their online store to be shipped express post to New Zealand and got an automated e-mail saying the order was received and that was it. I sent emails to their address they have on their site, used their online message taker and get no replies. I e-mailed the automated reply orders adress and got a reply saying they were just the money takers and I needed to contact the trader myself.

I am just wondering if they still are around and why no replies to my e-mails. It has been long enough now since the order that it should have arrived if no problems with the delivery.

Getting a bit worried.

I bought one a few months ago. It took about 3 weeks to arrive here in Canada (I think they come from Oz, then to the US first). I didn't have to contact them so I don't know about customer service but I did receive mine okay. By the way, they work awesome - it is incredibly warm and is an excellent investment for cold weather riding.

It appears the company has been having trouble with the weather and it has taken out their internet which they said is up and down. They have confirmed by phone that my order has been shipped and will be here shortly. Looking forward to getting rid of those cold morning trips (when the rain lets up)

Trust me you'll really like the product. I used mine all day yesterday in my trip. On the low setting, which is warm, it was still working after nine hours.

You are right. It arrive yesterday and I went for a ride today of about 7 hours. Temps outside was 1 degree C when I left but dropped in the mist to -2 degree C (or 28 F) (so much for the sun that was suppose to be out and was when I left). I had it running on the second setting most of the time and got six hours before it quietly switched itself off. It was obvious that it had run out though. I had an extra battery but by then the temps were up around 8 degrees C and the sun was out.

Archived