GSXR Mirror Mounts 6th Gen

Guest Royal

Hi all,

I need to replace the mirrors on my 2003 VFR. I was thinking of the GSXR mirrors but I can't find the mounts and the existing threads here have no current leads. Does anyone know where I can source these mounts?

If not, does anyone have current experience with the eBay LED mirrors? I know previous posts indicated they came loose frequently but maybe 3 years later the design has improved... any input here?

Thanks,

R.

• Member Contributer

Here is the Darth Bling mirror thread:

DB link

And I am currently working on getting a set made / Priced out. I hope to have something in a few days. The person I have helping me out just came back to Edmonton. I will post up in the DB link.

PS: From what I know, Darth is does not have any 6th gen and no plans to make any..... sigh. I have seen them and they are top notch.

Perfect. I am interested and it looks like there's 4 of us who want some as of right now. Gerrys02800, please keep me posted. I'd like to buy a set if you can get them made. Otherwise, If someone has the dimensions and/or blueprints, I can get some made as I have access to a machine shop/cnc.

Let me know.

R.

• Member Contributer

I hope to have some sort of price for Tuesday ( Monday is a holiday ). I spoke with a few other CNC shops in town, but it was cheaper for me to go buy a new VFR1200.

Keep everyone posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived