Pics needed Leo Vince EVO2 w\conical ends

tpadden

Here is the only one I can find, it's from Pipe City

LeoVince7641A.jpg

Here is the photo Amazon has for it Link

I've been saving my pennies for this exhaust for a while now.

Yeah I've seen that pic also but have not been able to find a pic of the CF. Pipe city seems to have pretty good pricing for it. I also found it in CF from MotoSport for $750 but they don't have a pic of it.

:blink: :ohmy: DON'T SPEND YOU'RE MONEY JUST YET!! :ohmy: :blink:

My friend Giovanni at Italian Motostyles and I are working on a deal to VFRD members on perhaps ALL Leo Vince products.

It may even have a benefit to the HS VFR1200 FUND too! :fing02:

I may have details by tomorrow.

Greg :fing02:

:fing02: :blink: DON'T SPEND YOU'RE MONEY JUST YET!! :ohmy: :blink:

My friend Giovanni at Italian Motorsports are working on a deal to VFRD members on perhaps ALL Leo Vince products.

It may even have a benefit to the HS VFR1200 FUND too!

I may have details by tomorrow.

Greg :fing02:

Keep us posted!

• Member Contributer

Interested in the EVOII Conical in carbon fiber, but only if I can be assured there is no interference with the factory sidecase mounting hardware. Anybody here running the EVOII system and factory sidecases? Pics?

Interested in the EVOII Conical in carbon fiber, but only if I can be assured there is no interference with the factory sidecase mounting hardware. Anybody here running the EVOII system and factory sidecases? Pics?

I am pretty sure they will work with the factory side cases. I saw a 06 at my local deal with the EVO II system installed with the factory side cases. it didn't have any issues.

I'm interested in these pipes as well in carbon fiber. I have seen 2 part numbers for these, one with an A and without. I think this differentiates the type of conical end, maybe carbon or alum conical end? Does anyone know for sure?

I'm interested in these pipes as well in carbon fiber. I have seen 2 part numbers for these, one with an A and without. I think this differentiates the type of conical end, maybe carbon or alum conical end? Does anyone know for sure?

Leo Vince PN's

7641 = Aluminum / Standard end cap

7641A = Aluminum / Conical end cap

7642 = Carbon Fiber / Standard end cap

7642A = Carbon Fiber / Conical end cap

Archived