Dainese steel division nero

• Member Contributer

Awesome suit from Dainese 'Steel Division' in black, with the white stripe. Feels comfy, very protective, amazing build, the 'D' leather feels and looks very nice. Costa a small fortune on the credit card last year, still not anywhere close to paying off the bill!

A Truly quality suit from the Italian masters...

The 'Oxtar' boots,(now called 'TCS') are also from Italy. The most comfy and strong looking/feeling boots ive ever tested. The build quality is most definitely full race quality as is the leather suit.

The titanium toe sliders spark very nicely behind me so im told..

gallery_5025_5367_673796.jpg

The now called 'VFR 750 GTR' here is still clothed in road bodywork here, lights and carbon number plate are very quick and simple to remove in the paddock for this track job .

I ride over the TT race course(public roads) to get to the short circuit course showing here, so the road gear goes back on in five minutes to get home.

I will change to full race fairings and sub frames for the next track session. Seat height is adjustable so will be lowered an inch or two! Is a simple plug and play switch over to full Ducati race parts using my Ally billet connectors now fitted to the existing VFR frame. It will also be a further 5KG+(approx) drop in weight!

A few clicks on the Ohlins shock is all that's required to suit either condition, road or track.

gallery_5025_5367_481560.jpg

The Arai helmet RX7 Corsair has the most amazing ventilation qualities, the visor mechanism works every time and is reliable. Has has now been super seeded by a RX7 'GP'.

I need a new one as i have dropped my current helmet.

Cannot afford the silly £700 plus £80 for race visor for a replacement(see below example)... so will see what comes along next at the right money......

gallery_5025_5367_19420.png

Might just settle for a plain black Model saving about £200 and add my own decals??...

nice gear. i'd like to go dianese as well, but my wallet doth protest too much.

no wonder your boots are sparking, pick up those toes, man!

• Member Contributer

I have the same boots & love'em. Nice pics!

Evo RX boots. More comfy than my slippers!

The pics are not the best quality, but the only ones i have for now...

I do like this un-edited shot...Its a little clearer.....

gallery_5025_5367_4445739.jpg

Archived