Anyone going to Sport Touring NW Rally in the Gorge?

2thdr

• Member Contributer

I just registered for this rally July 28-Aug1. Don't know if I'll stay the whole time. Going to try my first outing with camping on the bike. Would love to have some company to camp next to or just connect at the rally if anyone here is going. Just going solo this time...

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I'm leaving Spokane tomorrow morning for the Rally in the Gorge. Going to the Sport Touring part of it. If anyone is interested in coming along let me know. I'll be tent camping at the facility.

I'm leaving Spokane tomorrow morning for the Rally in the Gorge. Going to the Sport Touring part of it. If anyone is interested in coming along let me know. I'll be tent camping at the facility.

I won't be going but when you get there, if you feel like it, seek out Tom Mehren and thank him for sending some route books for our VFRD PNW rally in Troutdale Aug 17-19. Here's the link.

http://www.soundrider.com/

• Member Contributer

I won't be going but when you get there, if you feel like it, seek out Tom Mehren and thank him for sending some route books for our VFRD PNW rally in Troutdale Aug 17-19. Here's the link.

Will do. I'm sure since he's the organizer he'll be a busy man, but I'll see what I can do. Have you talked to anyone going to this? Must not be many VFR riders in WA I guess. Seem to be more Canuks that ride VFR's in our neck of the woods.

Will do. I'm sure since he's the organizer he'll be a busy man, but I'll see what I can do. Have you talked to anyone going to this? Must not be many VFR riders in WA I guess. Seem to be more Canuks that ride VFR's in our neck of the woods.

I see plenty of VFRs around but you're right, not as many on VFRD as Canuck riders. I was coming back from our recent Tour of the Kootenay's and went back through Winthrop and here comes a 6th gen riding past me at the main intersection.

Archived