New PCV software / firmware

coderighter

• Member Contributer

The new PCV software includes tool to convert a PCIII map to a PCV map. They also added the choice to have 2 O2 sensors on 2 cylinder bike. The duel O2 set will allow you to map each cylinder, separate for each gear. (I wonder if that ST3 I test rode a year ago is still available?) Before tune by cylinder was a HD only thing. They also changed how the speed is set up,... slightly. There might be some other unseen changes.

• Member Contributer

Other than the additional O2 option, will these upgrades change your/our setup?

Actually, the additional O2 currently only helps 2 cylinder bikes.

None of the changes that I saw will directly help the VFR except those that wish to quickly convert a PCIII map to PCV map. By adding this tool, they're reconizing the PCV applications on pre '09 bikes, even if they say it's not supported.

There also maybe improvements that aren't seen.

• Member Contributer

Other than the additional O2 option, will these upgrades change your/our setup?

Actually, the additional O2 currently only helps 2 cylinder bikes.

None of the changes that I saw will directly help the VFR except those that wish to quickly convert a PCIII map to PCV map. By adding this tool, they're reconizing the PCV applications on pre '09 bikes, even if they say it's not supported.

There also maybe improvements that aren't seen.

What rev is the software? I think I downloaded the lastest. I have my autotune hooked up and running, but haven't been able to get a ride in yet. I loaded a map for exhaust and air filter and turned up autotune. That's all I've done.