6th gen Remus plus Givi PLX rack - does it work?

swimmer

• Member Contributer

I did a search for this and the results are old/slightly vague.... I have the Givi PLX rack with the V35 side cases. I've come across a decent deal for a Ti remus exhaust so I was just wondering if anyone is running this set up and if there are any fitment issues. I've read the Leo Vince and Staintunes are no problem but the Remus info is not clear to me.

Thanks for any replies.

I did a search for this and the results are old/slightly vague.... I have the Givi PLX rack with the V35 side cases. I've come across a decent deal for a Ti remus exhaust so I was just wondering if anyone is running this set up and if there are any fitment issues. I've read the Leo Vince and Staintunes are no problem but the Remus info is not clear to me.

Thanks for any replies.

There are no compatibility issues with the PLX / PLXR system.

Just for more info, the factory bags do have some issues with Micron pipes I know, but I think all others fit, but I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Just thought I would follow-up with this and say I did not have any fitment issues put the Remus on with my PLX rack.

• Member Contributer

I've got the Remus Ti. Mounting the factory bag frame was a little tight and definitly sits right against the can.

Axel_7 has the same set up. He can comment re; rubbing or issues. I know this doesn't apply to your top mount, just thought I'd let you know.

Archived