Who has the best deal on Dunlop Roadsmarts?

Guest Ozzy

• Member Contributer

Looking for a new set for my VFR and I was wondering who has the best deal on a set out there?

Dennis Kirk is the first place I look for a tire deal.....

MD

• 4 weeks later...

Dennis Kirk is cheaper but when you add $10 shipping theirs comes to $253 also.

Yup. I think you're going to find that's the low price anywhere with or without shipping. The "free shipping" places build it into the price of the product and the others have a slightly lower price but charge for shipping. I imagine $253 is about the lowest you'll find.

• Member Contributer

Dennis Kirk is cheaper but when you add $10 shipping theirs comes to $253 also.

Yup. I think you're going to find that's the low price anywhere with or without shipping. The "free shipping" places build it into the price of the product and the others have a slightly lower price but charge for shipping. I imagine $253 is about the lowest you'll find.

Derby, IndySuper, Amazon, SWMoto were all higher by several bucks.

Got some riding to do next month so I definitely need to get a set on the way. :goofy:

I buy a lot of gear from newenough.com but their tire prices are TERRIBLE. On most things they're the best price/service combo I've found, but their tire prices are about equal to the local stealerships.

• Member Contributer

I know, it's not what you asked for, but Michelin Pilot Road 2's are now $268 shipped at competition accessories, that's only $15 more than the cheapest Roadsmart price.

• Member Contributer

http://www.lithiummotorsports.net/index.htm

This is where I send all my riding buddies to. This is a guy who runs his own business, not a huge corporation....he will match all deals out there. I prefer to buy from a guy like this over a giant company, but that just me! :rolleyes:

The motorcycle superstore, is generally the lowest....they are a good place to find the best deal, and then let Rob at Lithium beat 'em! If you should order from Rob...tell them "VFR Pat" sent you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks GP. Just ordered a set of Roadsmarts from Jack Wilson. Had never heard of that site before. Come to find out, it's owned by Rocky Mountain ATV. I buy dirtbike stuff from them all the time.

Now, I hope the Roadsmarts last as long as the Michelin Road 2 I had on the rear of my FZ1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

+1.gif

Ordered them Friday and they showed up today! Use promo code jw009 at checkout and they knock another $20 off. Mine were $215 shipped. Now if I could find a place to put them on in a reasonable amount of time I could do some riding :cool:

Archived