Wired helmet headset with microphone

YellowFuzz

• Member Contributer

I have my iPhone RAM-mounted and use it for my navigation and music. Currently using a set of nice earbuds so I can hear my nav and music, but would like to find a headset with microphone that would plug into the 3.5mm iPhone jack. The headset that comes w/the phone has a mic on it. There must be a company that makes what I'm looking for. Anyone seen or heard of?

I could go Bluetooth, but would prefer something wired so I don't have to worry about how much power the headset has.

Thanks in advance,

Yellowfuzz

• Member Contributer

I have my iPhone RAM-mounted and use it for my navigation and music. Currently using a set of nice earbuds so I can hear my nav and music, but would like to find a headset with microphone that would plug into the 3.5mm iPhone jack. The headset that comes w/the phone has a mic on it. There must be a company that makes what I'm looking for. Anyone seen or heard of?

I could go Bluetooth, but would prefer something wired so I don't have to worry about how much power the headset has.

Thanks in advance,

Yellowfuzz

not sure onthe spelling but its called Steinheiser or something like that that makes a GREAT set...

expensive but they ROCK.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

+1 for Edsets. Great people to deal with.

---David

I also have edset 2G setup for my GPS and Phone. I would like a smaller connector between the helmet and the connecting cable. The newer 3G seens like it is but cant really tell from the pics. I have some pins in Bounusvfr Tales of zumo page. Check it out for more info.

Ed at EdSets is a really good guy to work with from a past experience I had.

Archived