Motad V's Delkevic Headers

monkeyspanner

I am in the middle of researching which headers to get as replacement for the stock VFR800 ones currently fitted on my 02. They have some rust developing and i wish to eliminate the O2 sensor and Cat. Biek is currently fitted with Laser Xtreme DeepTones which i am planning on Carbon Wrapping and painting black (whole bike is going to be painted black with Matt Black Graphics on top of gloss black, possible white pin stripping also, but that is another thread)There are many threads on the forum but few are helping me decide which brand to go for. Would like to hear from some of you guys who have tried one or even both brands and what you think of them. Did you encounter fitting issues. i have read that some have had issues with exhaust leaks and gasket problems. I can get the Motads for 330GBP and the Delkevic for under 300GBP. Any help is always appreciated.

I am in the middle of researching which headers to get as replacement for the stock VFR800 ones currently fitted on my 02. They have some rust developing and i wish to eliminate the O2 sensor and Cat. Biek is currently fitted with Laser Xtreme DeepTones which i am planning on Carbon Wrapping and painting black (whole bike is going to be painted black with Matt Black Graphics on top of gloss black, possible white pin stripping also, but that is another thread)There are many threads on the forum but few are helping me decide which brand to go for. Would like to hear from some of you guys who have tried one or even both brands and what you think of them. Did you encounter fitting issues. i have read that some have had issues with exhaust leaks and gasket problems. I can get the Motads for 330GBP and the Delkevic for under 300GBP. Any help is always appreciated.

Go for the Motads they fit good and look good.

Plasma.

• Member Contributer

Don't forget Predator--same as Motad, but could be cheaper. (My last set of "Predators" came in a Motad box and Predator later confirmed that Motad supplies some of their online sales, whatever that means...)

Ciao,

Archived