POLL on my paintjob, please vote

Veefer800Canuck

What colour should I go?   

110 members have voted

1. 1. pick a colour, any colour

• white/black/red?
    • black/grey/red?

You need clipons? I have stock the RC's. I also have a silver 5th gen tail. Factory Canadian, eh. I think it is in ok shape?

The clipons I cannot use, my handlebars are Ducati 900ss Helibars that have been cut, rotated and welded. They are MUCH higher than the RC51 clipons.

It appears that the LH bar rotated on the fork tube on impact and is not bent. So the welding job was good, no?

As for the silver tail, I may need it, I'm just really broke ATM. :wheel:

• Member Contributer

Seeing these RC51s made me remember something -- back in college, when I was really just starting to get into streetbikes, I came across a picture of a black RC51 and thought it was the meanest looking bike I'd ever seen. All these years later, it still looks the part:

gallery_11118_3328_292539.jpg

Seeing these RC51s made me remember something -- back in college, when I was really just starting to get into streetbikes, I came across a picture of a black RC51 and thought it was the meanest looking bike I'd ever seen. All these years later, it still looks the part:

gallery_11118_3328_292539.jpg

Imagine how it would be with a supercharger !!!!!! :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Imagine how it would be with a supercharger !!!!!! :biggrin:

That might become a reality -- I've had more interest come my way from RC owners than any other group of riders. I think it would be an easy build, too.

200whp without breaking a sweat.

Imagine how it would be with a supercharger !!!!!! :lurk:

That might become a reality -- I've had more interest come my way from RC owners than any other group of riders. I think it would be an easy build, too.

200whp without breaking a sweat.

Suh-Weet!!!

I've ridden an RC with a full Moriwaki Ti pipes, whatta sound! +1.gif

I just kept running it through the midrange, then slacking off to hear it on the overrun, then back on the throttle again!!! :wheel: :beer: :beer:

rcm2.jpg

Archived