5th Gen high idle

teleskier

• Member Contributer

As far as those "C" clips i mentioned let me try and clarify further. On the back of the air box there are two electrical cylinders held to the air box and together by two long bolts. There is a thin black wire harness that has 4 plugs that attach to these on the left side of them. At the top of the these bolts there is a silver clip if you will that goes over the "ear" of the top electrical cylinder. Damn I do a good job of using technical language don't I?...LOL

• Member Contributer

As far as those "C" clips i mentioned let me try and clarify further. On the back of the air box there are two electrical cylinders held to the air box and together by two long bolts. There is a thin black wire harness that has 4 plugs that attach to these on the left side of them. At the top of the these bolts there is a silver clip if you will that goes over the "ear" of the top electrical cylinder. Damn I do a good job of using technical language don't I?...LOL

LOL Sounds like your describing the coils and leads , and the clip that holds them close to the air box. Not a big issue if you dropped and lost the clip , but make sure the wires are not going to touch and ground out anywhere. Maybe rig up a zip tie or something to keep them where they should be.

Archived