Vale Exhaust

Popsrcr

• Member Contributer

Anyone running the VALE exhaust? I'm just interested in how loud it is compared to the others available. I know some like loud, but my last 2 bros was pretty loud.....would like a tad quieter. I know it has that horn you can stick in to cut the sound some, but I would like to hear from someone who has heard several.

Thanks

• Member Contributer
Anyone running the VALE exhaust? I'm just interested in how loud it is compared to the others available. I know some like loud, but my last 2 bros was pretty loud.....would like a tad quieter. I know it has that horn you can stick in to cut the sound some, but I would like to hear from someone who has heard several.

Thanks

Dude wasn't Art able to hook you up?

• Member Contributer

LeoVince and Staintune are just a couple that include sound reducers. I have the LV and appreciate the reduced dB's.

• Member Contributer

They aren't that loud. Leave the tips in. Mine is just starting to sing a bit......of course it's only one active can so you do get a spare. :cool:

• Member Contributer

Thanks

By the time I got with him, they were gone. Maybe have them next month. Honestly I really want CF as I have a silver bike. Still haven't made up my mind, now that I have time. Really just worried about the 2bros being too loud for me.

• Member Contributer
They aren't that loud. Leave the tips in. Mine is just starting to sing a bit......of course it's only one active can so you do get a spare. :cool:

I did some searching and it seems like the tips that that come with it are "not" the quietest ones? I could have been reading something old tho, not sure.

• Member Contributer

Thanks

By the time I got with him, they were gone. Maybe have them next month. Honestly I really want CF as I have a silver bike. Still haven't made up my mind, now that I have time. Really just worried about the 2bros being too loud for me.

Let me know if you change your mind and go with the carbon cans with the old school tip, I have 12 available :wheel:

• Member Contributer

Thanks

Let me know if you change your mind and go with the carbon cans with the old school tip, I have 12 available :wheel:

Ha! I shall. I'm really just trying to make up my mind.

Thanks

I love my VALE without the tips. Just load enough, but not to obnoxious!

I might have a sound clip that I can send you. Just PM me and I will see what I can do tonight.

Archived