Roadlok

Guest Mark5948

Guest Mark5948

I went on the RoadLok website to find they do not offer anything for our bikes. If you use their fitment guide it will take you to a request page. Here you can submit a request for your bike to be added to their applications list. I like this system as it is much more secure than the old school disk locks you have to worry about packing around with you. Also, it would be very noticible that you didnt remove the lock, as the wheel cant move at all. Check it out, I want to hear what you all think. Maybe we can get this for our bikes with out having to switch to a radial mounted fork/break system.

I am in no way affiliated with RoadLok. Just a poor country kid that dont want his toys to walk away on their own.

Looks to me that if you do not have OEM rotors it may not function. Also if you only push the locking pin and not roll the bike forward, the bike isn't locked and the lock can be easily tampered with.

I use the regular disk lock, but comes with a reminder curley-cable that I loop on my throttle...... $30....... But thx for the info, it looks like a good system...... Monk

Archived