Perforated Leather - Never Had One, Advice?

Is anyone on here using the Icon Accelerant Perforated Jacket? I have been looking for a good Quality Light colored perforated Leather and am looking for feedback. In Arizona when it it gets to 100+ and the Sun makes a black leather feel like it is a Broiler on your back.

Thanks

• Member Contributer
I have a Fieldsheer Revo jacket (actually a full suit, but it's 2-piece) with full perforations. When you are moving, it's almost as if the jacket isn't even there. The air flows right through... great for hot days, not so much when it's cold out. I'll wear mine down to about the mid 60s (and only then with a sweater on underneath), any colder then that and I'll switch to my Cortech textile. If you already have a good textile, I'd say go for the perf'd leather, so you have a summer jacket and a winter jacket. I wouldn't try to use perf'd leather as a year-round jacket.

I have a 2 piece fieldsheer per suit and completely agree. I think it was sport air max or something similar. Recommended.

Fieldsheer runs small... or I just run big.

Dam economy. Dam low Canadian $$. Dam you dirty apes! :fing02:

LMAO

I am really paranoid now about buying pants online. I bought a pair of textile pants in a waist size that should fit but the thighs are not nearly big enough for my bulky legs.

I wear a medium jacket, large gloves and a 31-32 waist...but apparantly MONGO thighs.

Anyone have a comment on Fieldsheer leg sizing?

Archived