Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System

Gregg

• Member Contributer

This past weekend I had the pleasure of using this system. Initially Pit Bull had sent the wrong pin for the VFR and the system just didn't fit as it was too loose. They did make it correct by the time I need it by and it was great!

Myself and 4 buddies took the Lee Parks Total Control course and we used the system to trailer the bikes up to Poughkeepsie, NY from NJ. The normal hour to 2 hours it would have taken to mount the bikes was reduced to a mere 20 minutes. The bikes were rock stable and there were no worries about them not being held securely.

Pricey system, even with the group buy my buddy organized (we ordered a total of 7, for our trip to Deal's Gap as well), but it worked well and was worth it. Plus you can use the system to mount to the floor or a piece of plywood and use the stand like that. Also the pin sets are removable so if you get a different bike you do not need the whole new system but just new pins (provided they are available from Pit Bull of course) Quality of the pieces are all top notch just like their other products. If you have a track bike and trailer a lot, this is the system to use. We were all really impressed with it and were glad with the purchases even with the high price.

I've got some pictures that are coming up, these are in NY as we loaded up.

Bikes on the trailer

15hjr7t.jpg

Rear View

oia9hk.jpg

Rear of the VFR, don't mind the dirt, it needs a bath!

nbbv3n.jpg

Hub Side

2mff6sm.jpg

SV650's

i6facn.jpg

Side View of the trailer

foip82.jpg

• Member Contributer

Cool! It looked like a well thought out system but hadn't found anyone that tried it yet. They make quality stuff over there at Pit Bull. I'm a fan!

• Member Contributer
Cool! It looked like a well thought out system but hadn't found anyone that tried it yet. They make quality stuff over there at Pit Bull. I'm a fan!

Everything was really well thought out. All of the hair clips pin and locks were all tethered on so there's not chance to lose anything. It took some phone calls back and forth to everything to fit, but in the end Pit Bull made it right and got everything corrected.

Archived