Metal Polish

backonabike

NeverDull is great for stuff that alredy has a decent finish, more of a maintenance kind of polish. I use the Simichrome on stuff I've polish on the buffing wheel; it removes all the leftovers/cleans and lasts a while.

Where do you buy siminchrome?

Most HD shops carry Simichrome.

I got a nice deal on a pair of tubes on ebay. My local Honda dealer has a box of tubes on the counter, but I got both tubes on ebay-shipped- for just over the price of one from the dealer.

Where do you buy siminchrome?

Most HD shops carry Simichrome.

I got a nice deal on a pair of tubes on ebay. My local Honda dealer has a box of tubes on the counter, but I got both tubes on ebay-shipped- for just over the price of one from the dealer.

Seb:

Don't know if you've done the valves I've sent you yet or not. When I did mine, I got a tube of Simichrome and a buffer and buffed on each fork leg for about half an hour to get them as slick and smooth as possible. Don't know if it really helped with any stiction problem I may or may not have been having, but it sure seemed like a good idea.

BTW, how is it that I'm member #3208, you're member #5444, but yet you have about 20 times the number of postings I do. Don't you ever work? :biggrin:

Pete

Archived