Looking To Buy 1st Vfr

Guest ride4ever

• Member Contributer

Congrats on your new ride! Sounds like you got a good deal and that you're happy w. it, which is the main thing. Now, update your "In My Garage" & let's see some pics (or some here will claim it does not exist...) :biggrin:

I'm doing mine every year, looks like bushings every other.

Totally agree on suspension being the #1 upgrade! :biggrin:

If you'd keep the front wheel on the pavement....oh, nevermind... :cool:

I haven't the faintest idea as to what you're talking about?? :squid:

:squid: :squid:

• Member Contributer
Just wanted to let you know I found a similar one with only 18k miles, abs, Leo Vince exhast, tank bra, upgraded grips and windscreen in Honda red and I bought it for 5k. Has a couple of minor scatches on the tank most of which I've already buffed out. At the end of the day thats the most I wanted to spend and it has a majority of the upgrades that I wanted and I was happy with the price. The one thing that it was missing was the saddle bags which are hard to find anyway and ad quite a bit to the cost too. I figure that I may buy a Givi set up rather than the factory Honda bags since they seem to be about half the cost.

I took it out for a short spin today and think I may want to invest in a taller windscreen than what is on there now. Does Givi make the tallest aftermarket screen for these bikes? I'm going to get it to a shop this week to have all the fluids changed and to check the chain and sprocets since I don't know if they've ever been changed.

$300 more for a bike with 33k less miles. I think you did well. Make sure to post up and tell us what you think of your new toy. Congrats.

Archived