Help Me Find A Gerbings/powerlet Adaptor Cable

DougFromIndy

• Member Contributer

How cool are electric socks? Why they are toasty hot-cool I bet.

I need to plug them into my union ridge pants, coax on each leg, so I need to find 2 QTY, adaptor cables that change from new coax to old style battery charger flat 2-pinners...

Heres a pick of my old smelly socks...you should be able to follow me now...any ideas? link me. thanks, Doug

387970980_TXfLZ-M.jpg

• Member Contributer

You might try your local Radio Shack for the plugs as they have them. I have used plugs like those for many things on the VFR already as need to have a quick and secure means of plugging things in (such as the LEDs on the rear TopBox)

• Member Contributer
Should be simple enough to make a "Y" cable that will plug into your pants. Girbings sells them but have the single male/female plugs.

Make sure it is a real Long Y adapter cuz, it would be hard to walk with a short one.

Radio shack will have the plugs. You have to make the connections.

I live in Portland and have found these guys to be very helpful. I bought my Gerbigs from them.

http://www.wingman.com/

They specialize in Goldwings but see us VFR riders as part of the family.

• Member Contributer

The RiderWearhouse catalog (Aerostich) also has a bunch of adaptors for heated gear.

• Member Contributer

I finally found them on powerlet site PAC-39-2 part #, exactly what I was after...not sure why I could not find before, thanks, my entire body is now heated so will push this riding season out this year, Doug

• Member Contributer
The RiderWearhouse catalog (Aerostich) also has a bunch of adaptors for heated gear.

I just got my catalog in mailbox today....man what goodies are in there...all riders should get this FREE catalog, lots of great ADV XC touring/camping stuff in there.....A Roadcrafter Suit I cannot afford but will order lots of other stuff from this great Aerostich catalog.

Archived