North East Kansas Vfrd Meet

Thanks Lee for the awesome meal's you provided for us and for planning out the entire event! It would be great if this turned into an annual event! It was nice to meet and ride with some fellow VFR owners! My backside was a little numb when I got home that evening.... 420 miles in one day on the stock seat.... :fing02: Thanks again! :goofy:

Thanks Lee for the awesome meal's you provided for us and for planning out the entire event! It would be great if this turned into an annual event! It was nice to meet and ride with some fellow VFR owners! My backside was a little numb when I got home that evening.... 420 miles in one day on the stock seat.... :fing02: Thanks again! :goofy:

Yeah, but isn't a little bit of soreness worth signing the FLAF?

It was cool that you were able to make it. Glad you had a good time.

2894113144_6d9c0318f9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the late notice but I wanted to let you know about the track day tomorrow at Mid America Motorplex in Pacific Junction, IA. It's only $99 from 9-5. The weather won't be the best but at least it's a cheap track day. I probably won't even show up until afternoon but here is the link. The track is fast and smooth. 14 turns and 2.5 miles. Dress warm and bring hot coco.

http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/2006/rc_default.asp

Hope to see some of you there.

Later,

t

Archived