Aftermarket Exhaust Installed On My 6th Gen

HiDesertMLB

• Member Contributer

I spent Saturday installing a set of Staintunes on my '04 VFR. I was fortunate enough to get them from a fellow VFRD member, and had been anxiously awaiting their arrival. They were a piece of cake to install. I couldn't resist setting up a tripod to take some clips of the sound compare to the OE exhaust (before & after). The pipes shined up nicely with some Simichrome paste.

gallery_11036_4132_69616.jpg

The arrival of Staintunes! Yay!

I took a ride to the local Big Bear mountains after the install. They sound great :biggrin: and look great.

gallery_11036_4132_11365.jpg

The Staintunes have a shiny finish

gallery_11036_4132_119502.jpg

gallery_11036_4132_12087.jpg

Bees feasting on nearby Rabbitbrush

While I was leaving Big Bear City, I noticed a 4th gen for sale. I pulled over to take a picture from across Big Bear Blvd.. It didn't have a price posted, but it looked sad. Someone got happy with a vinyl cutter and pasted ugly vinyl letters on it. The atrocity!

gallery_11036_4132_42187.jpg

This 4th gen has seen better days

Here is a video clip that I put together with a before and after.

I was so happy with the outcome of the exhaust...well worth it. If you ever have the opportunity to add Staintunes on your VFR, you should go for it! :biggrin:

Edited by hidesertmlb