Where Can A Find A Good Deal On Tires Online?

RollinAgain

• Member Contributer

I am very ready to change the stock tires on my '07 RWB. I think I may go with Michelin Pilot Road or Conti RA's but am open to any suggestions regarding any good deals. Does anyone know of any hot deals on tires or can recommend an online retailer that has reasonable prices?

Regards,

Rollin

• Member Contributer
I am very ready to change the stock tires on my '07 RWB. I think I may go with Michelin Pilot Road or Conti RA's but am open to any suggestions regarding any good deals. Does anyone know of any hot deals on tires or can recommend an online retailer that has reasonable prices?

Regards,

Rollin

I've always had good luck with these guys...great prices and fast shipping:

http://www.swmototires.com/

Regards,

Rollin

Ditto on that :idea3:

• Member Contributer

Derby Cycles has 120/180 PR2s for $259 a set which is (by far) the lowest I've seen. If you really wanted a bargain, call Dennis Kirk to price match (they will actually beat it by $1) and get free next day shipping as well.

http://www.derbycycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop/i...lin&count=1

• Member Contributer
Derby Cycles has 120/180 PR2s for $259 a set which is the lowest I've seen. If you really wanted a bargain, call Dennis Kirk to price match (they will actually beat it by $1) and get free next day shipping as well.

http://www.derbycycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop/i...lin&count=1

This is probably the cheapest you'll find them. I went through Dennis Kirk and price matched down to $290 (which at the time, was prettey good). They ship them fast and actually put them in a box (unlike others who just strap them together).

Regards,

Rollin

:idea3: That's where I got my last set and were a pretty good deal.

I have also ordered my Conti Road Attacks from: Ride Direct

Google motorcycle tires and do some comparison shopping.

• Member Contributer

You will get a long and varied list of retailers going about it this way. The best thing to do is just shop around, because places do price-matching, too.

Ironically, the nearest dealer to me beat online prices without even having to argue with them. Someone else must have set them straight first. I had new tires purchased, installed with new valve stems, and balanced for less than I found online. Plus, I didn't have the hassle of trying to find a place that would mount tires not purchased there.

So, let your fingers do the walking and just call around.

You will get a long and varied list of retailers going about it this way. The best thing to do is just shop around, because places do price-matching, too.

Ironically, the nearest dealer to me beat online prices without even having to argue with them. Someone else must have set them straight first. I had new tires purchased, installed with new valve stems, and balanced for less than I found online. Plus, I didn't have the hassle of trying to find a place that would mount tires not purchased there.

So, let your fingers do the walking and just call around.

+1 and I would rather spend my money in my own town! Support local business!

• Member Contributer
www.motorcyclesuperstore.com I just got a set of pirelli diablo rossos for 254.99 shipped. I've found that they have the best deals tire wise.

Great minds think alike. Did the exact move from the same place. I've ordered dozens of tires from them with absolutely no problems, and most of the time

FREEEE SHIPPINGGGGG!

Ditto on Derby Cycles. $269 for set of Michelin Powers 2CT's to the door in 3 days.

+1.gif Just got mine last week on monday. same price.... great deal and in stock

• 2 weeks later...

Archived