$@$^*@$(@)$&

Rivcyko

• Member Contributer
Kent,

Larry has been out with me. LOL. But I assure you, not my bag, this time. LOL.

Sorry Trav, couldn't resist, that was some funny chit from Larry

:warranty: :unsure: You sure have some good "buddies" here :laugh: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Yes, He does........... :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Glad the guy made good! :warranty:

Trav, how far were you planning to ride? Straighten out that brake pedal and you're probably good to go if nothing is leaking anywhere.

I rode mine an additional 200 miles after I smashed it up including a crunched radiator.

• Member Contributer

Tear down has begun. I figure as long as I have the front apart, I'm gonna change the fork oil too. Still :fing02: Ruined my plans,.... but, life could be worse. :unsure: :fing02: :dry:

• Member Contributer
Tear down has begun. I figure as long as I have the front apart, I'm gonna change the fork oil too. Still :fing02: Ruined my plans,.... but, life could be worse. :unsure: :fing02: :dry:

Hard to enjoy ridin' em' if everything isn't just perfect, huh, Travis................ :fing02:

I can't believe you could head butt your bike hard enough to smash bearings! Larry, that's some funny chit up there.

Glad it's working out for you. I knew it would if the guy delivers there regularly. Otherwise your lunch break might coincide with his deliveries.

• Member Contributer
I can't believe you could head butt your bike hard enough to smash bearings! Larry, that's some funny chit up there.

Glad it's working out for you. I knew it would if the guy delivers there regularly. Otherwise your lunch break might coincide with his deliveries.

Hell. He's one of the owners. The check was cut through his company. I'm damn sure his partners, (brothers,.....5 of them), were pissed as hell, when he told them what had happened.

• Member Contributer

Started, still lots to do,....

Before,

100_4592-1.jpg

After,

100_4620.jpg

Little more to do on the grab handle.

Before,

100_4591.jpg

After,

100_4621.jpg

Still setting,...

100_4622.jpg

Hey Riv, :fing02:

anyone near you that can teach you how to use a camera... :goofy: you know, the focus part of it :biggrin: you are bloody awesome with bikes and mods... but hhmmm not so 'flash' with photo's... LOL !!

1 - check if camera has a closeup function

2- if so USE IT !!! :cool:

3 - if not, dont get to close... crop the photo on the computer

4 - if all else fails, point camera at scratched bit, so scratched bit is in the dead centre, half push down (and hold it there) the camera's shutter button to set focus on the scratched bit and not the background, re compose the shot while still half pushing the button. then fully press. CLICK.. note - during re compose, dont move closer or further from subject. and dont release the button as it will loose the focus setting.

• Member Contributer
Hey Riv, :fing02:

anyone near you that can teach you how to use a camera... :goofy: you know, the focus part of it :biggrin: you are bloody awesome with bikes and mods... but hhmmm not so 'flash' with photo's... LOL !!

1 - check if camera has a closeup function

2- if so USE IT !!! :cool:

3 - if not, dont get to close... crop the photo on the computer

4 - if all else fails, point camera at scratched bit, so scratched bit is in the dead centre, half push down (and hold it there) the camera's shutter button to set focus on the scratched bit and not the background, re compose the shot while still half pushing the button. then fully press. CLICK.. note - during re compose, dont move closer or further from subject. and dont release the button as it will loose the focus setting.

1. It does, but it sucks.

2. K.

3. K.

4. Done.

The cam is old. Older than Gawd. LOL.

Thank you for the props. I do what I can, being the cheap bastard, that I am. (I REALLY wanted to buy all new, but with life the way it is,....)

Before:

100_4590.jpg

100_4586.jpg

After:

100_4632.jpg

Cover isn't a perfect match, with the dirty faded old paint, ans the paint line, (which I am afraid to blend 'cause I may burn through the old paint, then I'll have to pull the cover and paint the whole thing), but it will pass.

Before:

100_4592-1.jpg

100_4591.jpg

After:

100_4633.jpg

Well done Riv.. Nice pics... the bikes not bad either :biggrin:

so, the camera is older than even you !!!!! hhmmm donk think they had digital back then.. hell, they were still using box brownies back then !!!

cheers.. keep smilin'

way back in the day, my first bike, a fzr600(poop) was laid down by the guy test riding it. He was in his 20s and I was 17, trying to get rid of it and get a zx9. anyway, once he told his parents what had happend(still lived with them) he opted to pay for the repairs outta his pocket. worked out for me, after some sourcing and home repair, I ended up with a vance and hines slipon, smoked shield and a new helmet...oh, and an undertail...

Sorry to hear about your bike, makes me remember why I am scared to park at my hospital...the same hospital where my "friend" will park his mini cooper in motorcycle parking.

At least if someone hits mine, there are cameras(cant run forever) and the ER is right there, if yous know what im sayin... wink.gif

Archived