New Two Bros M-2 Carbon Slip-ons (with 3 Videos)

crazybrother

• Member Contributer

:fing02: Hey guy's I installed my new Two Bros. Carbon slip-ons today. I also included a couple of different video's of my old stock (Gutted) cans.

Stock (Baffles removed)

th_Stockguttedpipes.jpg

New Two Bros. Carbon. With P-1 inserts.

th_NewpipeswithP-1inserts.jpg

New Two Bros. Without P-1 inserts.

th_NewpipeswithoutP-1inserts.jpg

SOLD the stock cans today.

Thanks.

• Member Contributer

Those look and sound great! :fing02: :fing02: Being able to quiet it down is a handy thought, but I like it without the inserts the best, from what I can tell in the videos.

• Member Contributer

Well I know that VFRD has been down for awhile, so I'll ask. What do you guy's think about the pipes with or without the P-1 inserts. Looks & sound??

• Member Contributer

Sweet pipes. I run the same. I left my P-1's in. Once the v-tec starts to warm up those pipe(s) really start to bark. I've run about 2500 mi. And they are just starting to loosen up. Wait till you hear the decel! :warranty: gallery_13129_3632_370974.jpg

100_1857.JPG

gallery_13129_3632_923967.jpg

100_1861.JPG

I too, love the way these cans look. In carbon, they are the best looking exhaust made for the VFR period, IMO.

Only problem being that dummy can one the left side... I would be looking for someone to make a custom midpipe to plumb exhaust to both cans if I got a set. For now, I am still very happy with my 'Tunes!

ps - Hey crazybrother, is your TBR emblem upside down on the right can, like Steve's is? :warranty:

• Member Contributer
I too, love the way these cans look. In carbon, they are the best looking exhaust made for the VFR period, IMO.

Only problem being that dummy can one the left side... I would be looking for someone to make a custom midpipe to plumb exhaust to both cans if I got a set. For now, I am still very happy with my 'Tunes!

ps - Hey crazybrother, is your TBR emblem upside down on the right can, like Steve's is? :warranty:

No, his are correct. I went the cheap way out. :musik20: Guess I'll have to fix that. His looks nice!

Hey Seb, you got a pipe bender? I'd like to fire up the second can.

I like them with the P1's in. I ran mine with out the inserts for a while and it's a little loud coming through the 'hood late at night or early in the morning.

Action

gallery_9137_2250_190401.jpg

Top of Sandia Crest Top of Sandia Crest, 10,500 ft

• Member Contributer

No they are both right.

Guess I won't be needing those 'tunes' afterall.

Thanks.

Wish I did bro, someday! If I can get this F4i sold, I will have to make up my mind between the Thermal Arc 185 TIG setup or a Smithy 3-in-1 mill/drill/lathe...(maybe a used Bridgeport?)

• Member Contributer

Wish I did bro, someday! If I can get this F4i sold, I will have to make up my mind between the Thermal Arc 185 TIG setup or a Smithy 3-in-1 mill/drill/lathe...(maybe a used Bridgeport?)

Go for the Tig.... we'll need to weld up the pipe! :fing02:

• 2 months later...

Sorry for bringing back a kinda old thread but can you post these pics again, it looks like photobucket deleted them or something. I'm new here and think I want a VFR as my next bike, either white or black, just wanted to see some good photos.

Archived