Fieldsheer Glove Sizing

Conedodger

• Member Contributer

I'm looking at the Fieldsheer Warrior glove. Their sizing chart shows that I'm clearly a medium, but the Tourmaster gloves I currently wear are larges and fit well. I have a pair of perforated leather Honda branded gloves in a medium that fit snug, but are comfortable.

Does anyone have experience with Fieldsheer gloves and sizing? Better yet, anyone have a medium or large Fieldsheer glove that you can take some measurements from?

My local dealers are of no help. They will gladly order something at full price, but have no inventory to try on.

All I can suggest is to scan the newenough.com web site as they have great info and sizing charts/comments on everything they sell which should help you out and look at their prices too. Great company! :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

I do like New Enough's site. They add extra detail about sizing, etc. to the descriptions. Their generic glove size chart says a large is 8.5-9.5. The Fieldsheer web site says a large is 10.0 and a medium is 9.0. I measure out at 9.0.

I guess I'll have to oder a medium and hope for the best. :beer:

All I can suggest is to scan the newenough.com web site as they have great info and sizing charts/comments on everything they sell which should help you out and look at their prices too. Great company! :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

My local dealership had some of these and said they'd make me "a great deal". I passed because the color they had didn't match my bike but I did try on a pair in size large and they fit great. The fit and feel was much better than my current glove, Alpinestars GP Plus. Granted my current gloves are a couple of years old but they just never fit my hand quite right. I normally wear a large but found that the Alpinestars XL fit me better due to the extra leather in the outer palm area. I'm not sure if that helps.

I'd like to purchase a discounted pair of Fieldsheers if you don't mind sharing your source.

• Member Contributer

Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse has them for $74 and free shipping. I think they were close to $120 originally.

So you thought the large fit well? Could you do me a favor and measure your hand? Here's a great "how to" http://www.newenough.com/info_pages/faq_glove_sizing.html. The length of your middle finger would be nice too. :D

Thanks, Mark

My local dealership had some of these and said they'd make me "a great deal". I passed because the color they had didn't match my bike but I did try on a pair in size large and they fit great. The fit and feel was much better than my current glove, Alpinestars GP Plus. Granted my current gloves are a couple of years old but they just never fit my hand quite right. I normally wear a large but found that the Alpinestars XL fit me better due to the extra leather in the outer palm area. I'm not sure if that helps.

I'd like to purchase a discounted pair of Fieldsheers if you don't mind sharing your source.

• Member Contributer
So you thought the large fit well? Could you do me a favor and measure your hand? The length of your middle finger would be nice too. :D

[

Measured right at 9 1/4".

Length of middle finger (measured from web of palm side) is just over 3 1/4"

• Member Contributer

I took a look...for only a few $$ more you can get the new FieldSheer bullet. This is the one I tried on and it looks to be better built (more knuckle protection for one). You might want to check them out. I've found them for $89 but can't find some one shipping for free...yet!

Scratch that...motorcycle-superstore currently has free shipping on them!!! Time to pick up a pair of Bullets!

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

I'll take a look at the bullet. Looks like maybe I should consider the large.

I took a look...for only a few $$ more you can get the new FieldSheer bullet. This is the one I tried on and it looks to be better built (more knuckle protection for one). You might want to check them out. I've found them for $89 but can't find some one shipping for free...yet!

Scratch that...motorcycle-superstore currently has free shipping on them!!! Time to pick up a pair of Bullets!

• Member Contributer

Ended up ordering the Bullet gloves. MAW did not have the Warrior gloves even though their site allowed me to place an order. :wacko: I tried to get the Bullet fom motorcycle-superstore, but they are currently out of stock for my color/size choice. I ended up going through Knee-Draggers for the same price.

• Member Contributer

I just can't win. :biggrin:

Knee-Draggers informed me that the Bullet gloves are back ordered for at least 6 weeks. Tried a bunch of other sites and found nobody has 'em.

Archived