Seat Cowl Fitment

Guest MrWilson

Question

Guest MrWilson

I searched but didn't find an answer to this question.

Are the Seat cowls interchangeable between the Generations or specific to the Generations? I'm looking at a '99 that has no cowl. If I buy the bike, I'd like to get a cowl. What model year cowl's will fit on a '99?

4 answers to this question

Are the Seat cowls interchangeable between the Generations or specific to the Generations? I'm looking at a '99 that has no cowl. If I buy the bike, I'd like to get a cowl. What model year cowl's will fit on a '99?

only 98-01 will fit. discounted price online is around ~$115, but i've seen them sell for more than that on ebay :wheel: . maybe they are not available from honda anymore :unsure:

• Member Contributer

only 98-01 will fit. discounted price online is around ~$115, but i've seen them sell for more than that on ebay :goofy: . maybe they are not available from honda anymore :wheel:

They go on eBay for $20-50, depending on condition. I've got an extra one like new, contact me if you want it.

Archived