Givi Toploader

Guest TWIST'DGRIP

Guest TWIST'DGRIP

Hey everyone, I think its time for another luggage thread. I've been through them all and found nothing that matches exactly what I was looking for. I am in the process of purchasing a new Givi E450. Now i would like to know the best way to mount it to a 6th Gen. Of course even with this installed it still has to look cool. So whats the best bracket and adapter package. I need the space but I don't want it to look like a dogs breakfast when it's on the bike.

Thanks

If you're ridin' solo, you can't go wrong with one of Kanadian Ken's over the seat brackets and a givi mounting plate.

thanks for the plug Jim! I actually have a bunch of the SOlo racks ready and waiting to go. (also have Fender Elims for the 6th gen ready).

$120 shipped to NA.

:thumbsup:

If you're ridin' solo, you can't go wrong with one of Kanadian Ken's over the seat brackets and a givi mounting plate.

thanks for the plug Jim! I actually have a bunch of the SOlo racks ready and waiting to go. (also have Fender Elims for the 6th gen ready).

$120 shipped to NA.

:thumbsup:

How does your rack differ from SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Toprack. Is it better quality or just a nicer fit? I'd like to see a pic of the fender eliminator as well.

Thanks

• Member Contributer
How does your rack differ from SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Toprack. Is it better quality or just a nicer fit? I'd like to see a pic of the fender eliminator as well.

Thanks

Here is the thread.

Here are a few pics:

IMG_4608_3_1.jpg

IMG_4619_12_1.jpg

• Member Contributer

Another VFRD Kanadian Ken infomercial...........waitin' to see Ken on TV at 2:00 AM after Suzanne Summer's Thigh Master stuff............................ :huh:

Archived