St. Louis, New York, Boston, Cleveland, Stl

Guest roboter

My first long tour with this bike. im still new to the sport touring sector, so im still warming up to it. i bought it wit 4k on the odo one month ago and it now just turned 10k. the bike did not miss a beat and peformed like a closed course race bike with all the gear i slapped on it. 2X 40 liter givi side cases, tank bag, and me with full leathers.

My longest leg was 700 miles. i could have done more, but didnt want to push it, as i was on vacation and i wanted it to be just that.

im not going to go on and on about the roads i took and the things i saw. The pictures tell a thousand words... All i will say is my crazy traveling partner Chelsea "one posing on my bike" flew out to nyc to hang with me and we painted the town RED! we drank a lot, but left the bike chained up. i tell ya, getting around nyc on a motorcycle is the best mode of transportation. you can park anywhere, split lanes, and you're never waiting in a traffic jam in Manhatten.

picture if tire is an example of how hard i pushed it. turnpike through the catskills mountains at 100+mph. used all of the tire i could.

CIMG0429.jpg

CIMG0438.jpg

CIMG0566.jpg

CIMG0384.jpg

CIMG0458.jpg

CIMG0416.jpg

CIMG0403.jpg

CIMG0383.jpg

Those look like GP rain tires, lol.

What turnpike in the Catskills??

they are gp rain skidders! :-) i used them too! awesome in the rain!

I-76, then picked up I-78

Archived