Decided On The Stradas

Guest porgie84

Guest porgie84

So after much deliberation i decided to go with the pirelli stradas, but where should i get them?? I have a guy who can mount them (thanks tori) but i know they are more expensive to get them through a dealership. I wanna to try online but they are so many sites its over whelming. So a little help would be great!! :unsure:

So after much deliberation i decided to go with the pirelli stradas, but where should i get them?? I have a guy who can mount them (thanks tori) but i know they are more expensive to get them through a dealership. I wanna to try online but they are so many sites its over whelming. So a little help would be great!! :unsure:

I got a set of stradas from www.swmototires.com and got the tires the next day. Great prices and free shipping .

I got a set of stradas from www.swmototires.com and got the tire the next day. Great prices too.

:wheel:

FWIW: unless you plan on mounting the tires yourself,*sometimes* the dealships will match prices online. I know US-1 powersports in st augustine will match the prices....much less hassle for me.

• Member Contributer
FWIW: unless you plan on mounting the tires yourself,*sometimes* the dealships will match prices online. I know US-1 powersports in st augustine will match the prices....much less hassle for me.
:unsure:

Coincidentally just spooned a new Strada on the back of my gen4 last night.

I'm thinking the time comes I'm finished with the pain of mounting my own will be in the not-too-distant future.

Archived