Wilbers Shock In 5th Gen

Guest Davidvfr

Guest Davidvfr

Picked up the shock a bit over a week ago, bike goes in tomorrow for a rear shock transplant.

wilbers001ml5.jpg

Shot with DSC-P8 at 2007-07-04

Front forks are getting some attention as well, but I can't recall what... :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
Picked up the shock a bit over a week ago, bike goes in tomorrow for a rear shock transplant.

wilbers001ml5.jpg

Shot with DSC-P8 at 2007-07-04

Front forks are getting some attention as well, but I can't recall what... :rolleyes:

a red 2000? boy you got jipped!!! was it half price or what??? maybe with that cool looking shock, no one will notice the red! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Be glad you're getting them done too as the first bump on the first ride with the new shock would have told you that they are in need of help too.

How much did this set you back and where did you get it from?

Are you aware that I'm in Australia?

Just over AUD$1500, got it from SOS Suspension in Penrith, NSW. (Approx 50km west of Sydney)

• Member Contributer
a red 2000? boy you got jipped!!! was it half price or what??? maybe with that cool looking shock, no one will notice the red! :rolleyes:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Me liky!!!

HPIM4035.jpg

How much did this set you back and where did you get it from?

Are you aware that I'm in Australia?

Just over AUD$1500, got it from SOS Suspension in Penrith, NSW. (Approx 50km west of Sydney)

Now I am :blink: I am trying to figure out which rear shock I want to get for mine. So many choices....... :goofy:

Archived