Check The New Mod!

house

• Member Contributer
As funny as this seems, I've actually seen this for real. I was walking into a store and right in front was a Harley parked in a handicap spot. I thought, "You've got to be kidding me taking up a handicap spot." As I got closer I realized it had a handicap LICENSE PLATE on it. Apparently Ohio WILL issue handicap motorcycle plates! Of course it could apply directly to the bike since it's a Harley. :wub:

I saw a harley trike at Wal*Mart yesterday in the HP spot. I walked up, and yeap, handicap MC plates.

Kewl!

-travis

As funny as this seems, I've actually seen this for real. I was walking into a store and right in front was a Harley parked in a handicap spot. I thought, "You've got to be kidding me taking up a handicap spot." As I got closer I realized it had a handicap LICENSE PLATE on it. Apparently Ohio WILL issue handicap motorcycle plates! Of course it could apply directly to the bike since it's a Harley. :wub:

I saw a harley trike at Wal*Mart yesterday in the HP spot. I walked up, and yeap, handicap MC plates.

Kewl!

-travis

They have been giving out those handicap jobs to anyone who has ever had a heart attack...like walking is going to hurt you....seems like most people got to therapy after they have a heart attack and it includes EXERCISE

Guest VFRFFP

Kewl!

-travis

They have been giving out those handicap jobs to anyone who has ever had a heart attack...like walking is going to hurt you....seems like most people got to therapy after they have a heart attack and it includes EXERCISE

Could be worse, I had a neighbor that twisted his knee in basic training, got a medical discharge. He doesn't have handicap plates but is driving around with Disabled Vetran plates.