Radar Display

Guest white lightning

If your interested in radar protection this device is very handy. I leave the detector in my bag unseen, that way if I do get pulled over an officer would be less likely to see it. HARD is the way to go.

Legal Speeding

I all ready have a H.A.R.D. and a SportVue MC2 and have been useing them for over a year. The H.A.R.D. gets it done ...but I would like more info and it does have it's bugs preveting it from working 100% of the time when needed and is way to bright at night. The MC2 also get it done ...but I still would like more info and when it senses radar the display is not brighter then normal display so inless you looking at it you may miss the warning. I would also like to add amplified power to produce sound with all of the above. The V1 remote audio can be modified which Im looking in to. As for no longer avalible if you to the Forums area you will see allot of chatter about new models and differnt things it can work with.

Edited by Joe Foe from Buffalo

Guest hustond

White lightning,

you leave your detector in the bag? As in covered up, not visible and it still works acceptable? Interesting......very interesting. Now, how many power outlets do I need?????????????????? GPS, Detector, ?????????

• Member Contributer
White lightning,

you leave your detector in the bag? As in covered up, not visible and it still works acceptable? Interesting......very interesting. Now, how many power outlets do I need?????????????????? GPS, Detector, ?????????

Yeah, how does this work? I thought you needed a clear path for the detectors to do their job.