Continental Tires? Really?

Stéphane

• Member Contributer
For what it's worth I just changed a set of Conti Attacks for a friend of mine and was noticing how well the Conti's had worn. He happens to be one of those guys that actually wears the sides of the tires unlike me.

There was hardly any cupping but the front tire was so soft the we practically could have pulled it off by hand. There was also a giant blister on the front tire about the size of a 50 cent piece.

His front was made in Korea and the rear in Germany as was a set I bought over a year ago.

I work for conti tire and believe me stay far away from Korea made conti's the german made are ok, I personally run Micheline pilot powers.

Regards,

Mike

Interesting comment Mike! Can you go into any more detail about it?

• Member Contributer
For what it's worth I just changed a set of Conti Attacks for a friend of mine and was noticing how well the Conti's had worn. He happens to be one of those guys that actually wears the sides of the tires unlike me.

There was hardly any cupping but the front tire was so soft the we practically could have pulled it off by hand. There was also a giant blister on the front tire about the size of a 50 cent piece.

His front was made in Korea and the rear in Germany as was a set I bought over a year ago.

I work for conti tire and believe me stay far away from Korea made conti's the german made are ok, I personally run Micheline pilot powers.

Regards,

Mike

LOL. Don't push him to lose his job, dude. LOL. I'm sure they traced this site already, on his work P.C. Take the comment, for what it is. :blink: (By the by, work'n on a sweet blocker, for you. Very thin and light).

Guest 767fixer

Regards,

Mike

LOL. Don't push him to lose his job, dude. LOL. I'm sure they traced this site already, on his work P.C. Take the comment, for what it is. :offtopic: (By the by, work'n on a sweet blocker, for you. Very thin and light).

you have to ask for more information. if you take everything for face value....then.....Im a Microsoft accountant. send me 500 dollars and ill give you the stock tip of the century :salesman:

• Member Contributer
you have to ask for more information. if you take everything for face value....then.....Im a Microsoft accountant. send me 500 dollars and ill give you the stock tip of the century :salesman:

:lol:

Archived