Rick Roush Accessories

criminal

Anyone heard ,www.rickroushaccessories.com, of this site? They say they will beat any internet price. DSS has bags for $350 US if someone wants to try. Let us know if they honor what they say.

• Member Contributer
Anyone heard ,www.rickroushaccessories.com, of this site? They say they will beat any internet price. DSS has bags for $350 US if someone wants to try. Let us know if they honor what they say.

DSS's price is for closeout colors and after shipping the price is around $500. Their regular colors are much more expensive.

• Member Contributer
It doesn't say with shipping. DSS has '05 red and so does RRA. I could be wrong(probably) but they say they will beat any internet price on same item.

DSS's discounted red is the "Winning Red" color. It isn't the same as the "Italian Red" we have. If you expect RRA(or any company) to pricematch current production goods with a company's discontinued closeout products, you will be disappointed.

Not trying to argue with you but were there 2 different reds in '05? Bags from DSS said for US/Canada '05 model, color code r-258. Not sure what the color code is from RRA it's not listed.

• Member Contributer
Not trying to argue with you but were there 2 different reds in '05? Bags from DSS said for US/Canada '05 model, color code r-258. Not sure what the color code is from RRA it's not listed.

My 2004 is Italian Red R-157. Check under your seat for a sticker with the color code. Seems like 2005 was a different red. At any rate, RRA shouldn't price match a closeout item.

• Member Contributer
Thought '05 got different color red. My '02 isR-157.

05 got winning red, r-258. The VFR has also been offered in candy apple red...not sure which year. However, the 02-04 bikes are Italian red R-157.

The R-157 bags are almost £500, which will not be very competitive in the US after shipping is tacked on. I bought gloss black (NH-1) bags from DSS a couple years ago for just under $500 shipped, about what you could get the R-258 for now.

If you want r-258 bags, get them from DSS because they advertise their price up front instead of making you search for a price match.

I did. They should be here tommarow, 12-21. They were shipped yesterday, 12-19. Big up to DSS for free express shipping. At least I think it was. $516 and change to the door. I was just trying to help someone else save money(possibly).

I did. They should be here tommarow, 12-21. They were shipped yesterday, 12-19. Big up to DSS for free express shipping. At least I think it was. $516 and change to the door. I was just trying to help someone else save money(possibly).

My silver bags that I ordered from DSS were 195GBP, with shipping the total was $463.xx. According to their shipping chart, I am lucky in that shipping to NY is cheaper than the rest of the US.

That $463.xx included an extra charge from the credit card company for the exchange rate.

Archived